Top 5 My Travel Destinations


Traveling is wonderful in many ways. Traveling takes you out of your routine, and it allows you to view life through a new lens. I believe it takes incredible courage and passion to explore the unknown. Going on vacation lets us enjoy a stress free time with yourself. When traveling with friends or family it creates memories for a lifetime. Here are a few places which are currently at the top of my ‘travel wish-list’


1. Cappadocia, Turkey


Hot-air ballooning is very popular in Cappadocia and I would love to be in one of those balloons. Well, I would love to travel across all city in Turkey because it is one of the countries in my travel bucket lists. I only fear the language barrier.

2. Santorini, Greece


I think everyone wants to travel here because of the island or the view. In recent years, Santorini has been voted one of the world's most beautiful islands in 2015, so that is one of the reasons I want to travel there. The traditional house's architecture of Santorini is so beautiful.

3. Bora Bora, French Polynesia


Hurray, another island to travel. Bora Bora is a major international tourist destination, famous for its aqua-centric luxury resorts. So beautiful! I think this island is great for newlyweds couples honeymoon. Even my friends also would love to travel here when they get married, I hope they invite me too. Hehe (jk)

4. Pulau Rawa, Malaysia


Hmm, here another island to revealed! This island is  small and beautiful island surrounded by clean blue waters. There is only two small resorts for people seeking a secluded and weekend getaway. Maybe I should travel to this island first before other places because it is in Malaysia. 

5. Machu Picchu, Peru


Machu Picchu is one of the most popular iconic sites in the world and built around 1450 but abandoned it a century later. Machu Picchu is one of 7 wonders of the world and I found the architecture is so beautiful and unique.

I'm kind of island type of person but I also love to adventure places like mountains or something extreme such as machu pichu, balloon tour, giza pyramids and others. I can't wait for the day when I can cross one of these off my travel bucket list. I hope you’ve enjoyed this short post on places I’d love to visit soon. Let me know if you’ve been to any of these places and where is top of your list!

Have a great week!


You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90