#BEAUTYREVIEW : Silkygirl OMG Powder Matte



Hi everyone, it MONDAY! No more Monday blues cause I'm gonna update beauty things today. I'm gonna share with you guys about this product which I LOVEEEE! This lipstick is totally my everyday lipstick, I always use and bring this anywhere. Let us start this review now!





Packaging :
Cased in a click-to-open casing, which is very easy to use. I love this packaging and BTW guys, you also can use 'click-to-open' as a mirror!! 

Scent :
No overpowering scent.


Colour :
Mocha, ideal for fair to medium skin tones with its blend of orangey-brown; the berry-hued


Texture :
Very pigmented hues that glide on smoothly, and finishes powder-light for an ultra-comfortable wear.




Ingredients :
Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Kaolin, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), BHT, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mineral Oil, Alpha-Bisabolol, Chamomile and Aloe vera extract, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 15850 and CI 42090 (Source : SkinCharisma). Free from paraben, carmine and fragrance.

Verdict :
This lip color contains Avocado Oil, Chamomile and Aloe Vera extract which protect, soothe and moisturize my lips. It is very pigmented but does not last long after I eat or drink, so I need to reapply the lipstick. It also very comfortable to wear and not drying for me, if you have a dry lipstick, make sure to use lip balm before this lipstick. Overall, I LOVE this lipstick. You can get this in drugstore (WATSON@GUARDIAN) and also online store.



Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90