Top 5 Favourite Apps


I love to explore mobile apps, so I’ll constantly download different apps to play around with them. Especially, games! Time to time I’ll find a product that I fall in love with. Here’s a list of my top 5 favorite applications on my iPhone right now, and why I love them so much.




1. Quiz Up

What it does:
  • Mobile game developed by Iceland-based Plain Vanilla Games. 
  • Multi-player game in which one user competes against another during seven rounds of timed multiple-choice questions of various topics. 
  • There are over 1,200 total topics available to users to choose from.
Why I love it:
  • Its free apps
  • You'll play with opponents all over the world
  • You also can play non-stop for hours, days, weeks!
  • Very fun and challenging game



2. Moves

What it does:
  • Automatically records any walking, cycling, and running you do.
  • You can view the distance, duration, steps, and calories* burned for each activity.
  • The app is always on, so there’s no need to start and stop it.
  • Just keep your phone in your pocket or your bag.
Why I love it:
  • Its free apps
  • I can estimates calories you burn when I walk
  • I also can see how many steps I walk everyday
  • It's a GREAT apps!



3. Buzzfeed

What it does:
  • Best way to stay up to date with the latest viral videos, images, links, and buzz while on the go.
  • When you read BuzzFeed, you will always know the movies, music, and products that are on the rise and worth your time.
Why I love it:
  • Its free apps
  • Never be bored again!
  • Quickly catch up on trending stories.


4. Shazam

What it does:
  • Mobile app that identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
Why I love it:
  • Its free apps
  • It always works and helps me identify music with one tap
  • I can sing along to songs with music lyrics, or watch their videos


5. Truecaller

What it does:
  • Mobile app that identify and block spammers, search for unknown numbers, call friends and much more!
  • It filters out the unwanted, and lets you connect with people who matter.
  • Make your communication safe and efficient. 
Why I love it:
  • Its free apps
  • This apps automatically identify every unknown SMS, block spam and telemarketing SMS.
  • I feel safe because I can identify who is calling me.

Yes! That's all top 5 apps that I really love the most. I look forward to all the new apps and tell you guys what is the great apps to download! Stay tuned for my next article about great game apps to play..

Comment down below if you have other amazing apps you wanna share with me. I absolutely will try it too.

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90