My Current Wishlist #1


Happy Sunday! This is my first wishlist post and I’ve had this idea for a while now. I am so excited to finally be making it happen! Down below is my current wishlist, if I had extra money to spend, here’s what I’d want to spend it on....




1. Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR
Guys, I always watch a youtuber make an interesting lifestyle videos and since then, I feel like wanting to be one of them by having a youtube channel which I can post good information videos or vlogs. Actually I have a youtube channel but not official. Hahaha. So, this camera is actually used by one of my favourite youtuber which is Zoella. I don't recommend this camera for vlogging because it is heavy. Another good DSLR is Nikon D3400, way cheaper that Canon EOS 70D, for a beginner.

2. 3CE X Lily Maymac Matte Lip Color
I'm totally in love with this lipstick, they did a great job in choosing the shades of this product and I want all of them, hahaha. It is so hard to find this here, I hope there is Stylenanda(or 3CE) physical store in Malaysia. Yas, I've been to Sephora but they don't have this lipstick collection. BTW guys, the one who make me want this lipstick is a youtuber named Joan Kim (my fav korean youtuber, go support her, ok? ^^). I always watch her channel and this lipstick looks so great and pretty on her.

3. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
Klairs is a famous Korean beauty brand, everyone rave about their Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop which is good to energize and rejuvenate your skin. I want this in my skincare routine to improve my skin. Everyone give a great feedback about this product and why not I give a try, so I don't need to wear make up anymore after I got a flawless face. Hahaha.

4. Gucci Ace Embroidered Sneaker
No comment on this sneaker because it is absolutely the best ever wishlist that I want but I don't know when or how I can get this sneaker. Hehe. Heels, wedges, sandals? I always prefer a sneaker. Even a friend of mine always ask me like this ''Eh, takde selipar perempuan sikit ke nak pakai?''. Tolong doa supaya I dapat beli sneaker ni, one fine day.

5. Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Melrose
This watch is simply elegant, classy and looks great with any outfit. I love the gold-plated design and black dial. They also have one in silver design and white dial but I prefer this one better, everyone has their own style right? I don't really like digital watch, maybe I tak jumpa one-of-a-kind digital watch yang suits my style. 

6. The Cambridge Satchel Company Women's Folio Backpack
Modern style and minimal backpack that everyone needs. Totally my aesthetic. It works for both casual and smart occasions. This backpack is smart, sleek and perfect for books, notebooks and small electronic devices.

I have so much on my wishlist and will update later on my next post. Maybe a wishlist that is not about a product/stuff that I want. I will try my best for interesting post soon.


Don't forget to tell me what you have on your wish list.

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. oowh new camera sounds so great and lippies are so cool. suka suka.. btw salam kenal ya akak follow sini. nice blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90