Top 5 Favourite Korean Variety Show 2017


Hi guys, today's entry is all about Korean variety show. I love to watch Korean Variety Shows, their show is very interesting and fun. Our Malaysian variety show also is quite good and I will review some of them soon, so wait for it guys. Hehe. I know some you guys don't watch Korean show/dramas because of this lame excuse ''Tak faham dorang cakap ape'', heard that thousand times. Come on, ada subtitle kot, any language you want mehhh..


1. Running Man

The MCs and guests were to complete missions at a landmark to win the race. This show has become popular in other parts of Asia and has gained online popularity among Hallyu fans, having been fansubbed into some languages by international audiences. BTW, I'm not missing any episode starting from the beginning until recent episode. Kind of die hard fan. Hahaha. I like all members in this show, they have their own charm so I can't choose which one is better. Recently, they add new members, at first, I can't really feel their chemistry but as the episode goes, both of new member is quite good and funny too. Totally favorite show!


2. Return of Superman

Celebrity dads are left to care for their kids alone for 48 hours without the help of anyone, while their wives leave the home to enjoy some relaxing time off. Here is another reality-variety show that I love, I don't miss any episode of this show. I watch how Lee Hwi Jae's twins grow up from the first episode. There is some former cast that only appear for 5 episodes which make me sad because their children are so cute and lovely and I hope they appear longer. I like how Koreans parent disciplines their kids, maybe I'm doing it too when I have a child. Hahaha. I can't choose which one of the cast that I love most because all of them is so cute. I hope the twins will continue their episodes because I feel lacking when they're not there. hihihi


3. Hello Counselor

I really recommend this show for everyone because you all can see and listen to other people problems which also can help yourself to be a better person. I love how this show makes people realize about their mistakes and regret on their wrongdoing while counseling them to be better. This show also appears a lot of idols and actor/actress. I love all the MCs in this show, they're fun and good at the same time.


4. Law of The Jungle

The cast of celebrities travels to less-habitats, natural places to survive on their own and experience life with local tribes and people. I watch this show for a few episodes recently that makes me want to watch it again and again. I like how Byung Man survives and brave in every situation, he's surely a chief in the jungle. I can't live in a jungle because I'm scared of leech. Hahaha (seriously tho). This show is kind of Man vs Wild if you guys watch Discovery Channels but a better version (mild version lol). 



5. We Got Married

The show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married. Each week, couples have assigned missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings. I watch this show started from season 2. I like this couples ; 2AM's Jo Kwon & Brown Eyed Girls' Gain, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa & Girl's Generation's Seohyun, SEASON 3; 2PM's Nichkhun & f(x)'s Victoria, Lee Jang-woo & T-ara's Eunjung, SEASON 4; SHINee's Lee Tae-min & A Pink's Son Na-eun and all cast/couples from episode 238 to 373 (Sorry, I'm so lazy to wrote all their names, so please google which couples from episode 238 to 373).


So, what about you guys? Have any korean variety show that you like? Share with me in comment section down below.

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90