#BEAUTYREVIEW : Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


Hi everyone, today I'm gonna share with you guys about this product which is very popular in Malaysia now, everyone is talking about the goodness of this product. It is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser which is Number 1 in Dermatological Skincare Brand in Malaysia. This cleanser is good for all skin type especially sensitive skin and also can be used for face and body.


Packaging :
It comes in a standard tube packaging which is in handy for traveling and easy to squeeze off the amount that I want. So, the product is not wasted.

Scents :
No scents at all which is very good.


Texture :
It is creamy liquid texture which is very smooth


Colour : 
It comes in white creamy liquid, refer to picture below

How to use :
1. With water: Apply and rub gently. Rinse.
2. Without water: Apply and rub gently. Remove excess with a dry cloth.


Ingredients :
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Verdict :
I heard a lot of good things about this cleanser and it also recommended by a dermatologist. I've been using Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Foam Cleanser for about 8-9 months now, so I want to give a try of Cetaphil cleanser. It is not foamy like my previous cleanser and I also read that I can mix the product with my old cleanser for more effective but I don't know the effect because I'm still new to this product. You guys can get this at Watsons, very affordable. 

Update : 
After I give a try, I don't like this cleanser. My skin break out like crazy. BTW guys, this product has an ingredient (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), according to KOSMEA.AU, SLS know as skin irritant that can strip the skin of its natural oils which can cause dry skin, irritation and reactions.


Hope you enjoy this review and give some comment down below if you also use this product.

Bye xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90