#BEAUTYREVIEW : FREEMAN Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask


Hi guys! For todays review, I'd like to show you the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask. I heard a lot of positive feedback about this clay mask from beauty bloggers and youtubers. I love clay mask because clay mask helps me deep cleans and purifies my pores. BTW guys, this mask is Reader's Choice Award Winner by Allure in 2015.


Packaging : 
It comes in bright green tube packaging very easy to squeeze, convenient and hygienic. I think it is very suitable for travelling.

Scent :
Smells great and I like it but I think someone who doesn't like fragrance in their skincare product might not like this. Maybe a little bit overpowering scents or strong or whatever you wanna call it? 


Texture :
Very smooth, its like you put a pudding on top of your face. Easy to spread.


How to use :
Apply mask to the face and neck, avoid contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.


Ingredients :
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate (Veegum Ultra), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Verdict :
I used this clay mask for 3 times now, I like how it makes my skin feels more soft and fresh. I haven't experienced any dramatic breakouts after using this mask. I bought this from Watsons and very affordable. Its good for normal and combination skin where this mask deep cleans and purifies pores. It also easy to rinse off and parabens free. So, why not you guys give a try for this mask? 


Hope you enjoy this review and give some comment down below if you also use this product.

Bye xoxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. tiqaa pun guna mask ni. lepas pakai rasa soft je kulit dan bau mask ni pun wangi je.. i've used this mask twice a week :)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90