#BEAUTYREVIEW : PUREDERM Argan Oil Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelletes


As I grow old, I found myself a little bit lazy to wash my makeup using cotton and oil. So, I end up with this cleansing towelletes. Very good, easy and save time for lazy lady like me. Hehehe. Remember guys, you need to remove you makeup every single days, so that your skin can breathe and be healthier. 


Packaging : 
The packaging is so simple and comes in a resealable plastic packet. Very easy to pull out the cleansing towelletes (look picture down below). The packet carries 30 towelettes

Scent :
Flowery scent, I take a look at their ingredient, there is lavender exctract and other flowers too.


Texture :
Very soft towelettes and easy to swipe away all makeup and dirt on face.


How to use :
1. Slowly lift the front seal and pull out the towelettes as needed
2. Gently stroke the towelettes over lashes, eyelid, face and lips to sweep away the makeup
3. Make sure to reseal back the pack after each use


Ingredients :
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene, Glycol, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Camellia Sinesnsis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betainer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance (Parfum) 

Verdict :
Actually, I already tried this PUREDERM Argan Oil Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelletes long time ago from my friend, so, the first time I use it does not cause any break out which means my skin is okay with it. I bought this from Watson, RM9.90 with 30 towelettes inside the packaging. This is absolutely suitable for travelling. Very handy and easy to use. Am I going to repurchase this? Of course I will. You can see how big this towelettes in the picture above.


Hope you enjoy this review and give some comment down below if you also use this product.

Bye xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90