#BEAUTYREVIEW : IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Fine Tip


Hye beauty! Today, I'm going to review about my new eyeliner which is IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Fine Tip. I need to buy a new eyeliner because I forgot to close the lid of my eyeliner and they dries up. Previously, I use Maybelline hyperliner because it has a fine tip applicator which is very easy to apply. Same goes to this eyeliner.


Packaging : 
It comes in simple packaging with gold design. I like the applicator so much because easy for me to apply. 

Scent :
No scent.


Colour :
I bought shades number PF 01 which is very black.


Texture :
The texture is smooth and thick in colour. They last the entire day without smudging or smearing.


Final Thought :
It's easy to apply and draw accurate eye lines using this eyeliner pens. What I really love is, I don't need to sharpen it. It is waterproof, dries quickly and easy to remove. It is small, easy to carry around and ideal for drawing in a hurry. No smudging through the day. You can easily get this at any pharmacy or drug stores like Watson. Very affordable.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90