#BEAUTYREVIEW : Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam



I'm always on the hunt for interesting and fun products, so when I saw this Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam, I knew I had to get it and test it out. It has many positive feedback from their user and it looks that this cleansing foam is totally great product to try. So lets start!



Packaging :
The packaging is so simple with key ingredient shown and it comes with plastic tube which is easy to dispense the amount that I want.



Scent :
I don't know how to classify the smell, maybe kind of floral scent. But I love the smell a lot.



Colour :
This cleansing foam is white in colour.

Texture :
The texture is not too thick and have a small white particle in it.


Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lauryl Glucoside, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Volcanic Cluster), Green Tea Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Flower Extract, Mineral Water (Water from Volcanic Rock in Jeju), Bamboo Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Lauramide DEA, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Silica, Corn Starch, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Love/Hate :
For my oily skin with enlarged pores, I really love how deeply this foam cleanses my skin and really works deep down to clear pores of dirt and impurities. My skin is becomes more soft and smooth. Less oily but moisturizing. I also need to use small amount of this cleansing foam is plenty for a good lather. I also found out that this cleansing foam can last only for 12 month. Not so pricey but worth to try and buy. I really recommend this foam for anyone with oily skin and visible pores. I also understand that this brand is famous with their natural ingredient but there is fragrance in it, maybe they mean that there is no artifical fragrance.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

1 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90