#BEAUTYREVIEW : Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++


Hi everyone! Today I'm gonna share with you guys one of my daily sunscreen product which is Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk. It has SPF 50 + and PA +++ which is good to protect my skin from UV. I love how this product work on my skin. Any of you try this product before? Please share with me your opinion about this product in comment box down below. Let's start the review now!


Packaging : 
It comes in very vibrant yellow colour packaging, small and travel friendly (easy to carry around in a handbag or purse)

Scent :
It has floral fragrance in it, I like it. Not overpowering at all.


Colour :
The colour of this sunscreen is white

Texture :
The texture is watery. Very easy to glide and does not leave any white cast on my skin.


Directions :
Shake bottle well before use. Apply on skin evenly. 

Ingredients :
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Talc, Glycerin, PEG-32, Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-9, PEG-3 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), BHT, Tocopherol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Phenoxyethanol, o-Cymen-5-ol.



Cautions :
If skin irritation occurs,discontinue use.Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sunscreen product.

Impression :
I like this suncreen because it is not expensive and very easy to get. Suitable for all skin type. It is also comfortable to use as it’s non-sticky or greasy unlike other products. This sunscreen contains Rice Germ Extract that makes my skin feels softer and Vitamin E to protect and repair my skin. I also notice that even the colour of the sunscreen is white, it doesn't leave any white cast on my skin. I also always apply it onto my body.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90