#BEAUTYREVIEW : COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence


Hi guys! Today I want to share about my first experience using snails skincare product after hearing all the rave about this product, I finally decided to get it. Many reviews state that it helped your skin look bright and plump with moisture.  which is definitely something that I need at this moment.  


Packaging :
I like the packaging, its simple and very hygienic. This comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser on top. I need to squeeze out the amount of essence I want.


Scent :
There's no scent that I can detect.

Texture :
 Very light weight texture and slimy. It also absorb fast into my skin.


Ingredients :
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol


Directions :
1) Apply only a light amount to the forehead and nose areas. 
2) Gently massage in plenty of the essence to the cheek area until fully absorbed. 
3) For the under eye area, lightly tap like you’re playing piano to help the skin absorb the the product.

Impression :
I really like this essence, this is my first time using snails product but my skin doesn't breakout at all. I found that this essence helps my skin to hydrates and promotes healthier skin. Two pumps is enough to cover my face and neck. You guys can buy this online at Hermo or Wishtrend or Stylekorean. Very affordable product. BTW, this product made with all-natural domestic 96% snail secretion filtrate.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

1 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90