#BEAUTYREVIEW : Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel


Hi beautiful! For beauty review today, I'm trying new brand which is Nature Republic, this is also a popular korean brands. This review is all about this wonderful soothing gel which is Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. I heard lot of good feedback about this soothing gel and why not I try it right? So, let's start our review !


Packaging :
It comes in a big jar 300 ml (10.56 fl. oz.), I don't know when I'm gonna finish all these gel because I use a little amount of it everyday. It is not hygenic because there is no spatula to scoop out the gel.

Scent :
It smell so good (fresh and clean), no kidding. I love it.


Colour :
The colour of this gel is colourless.

Directions :
Apply an appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best results


Texture :
The texture is clear thick gel that starts to melt when it contacts the warmth of your skin, easily wash off and absorbed really fast and dries down to matte finish.

Multiple Uses :

  • Moisturizing gel or mask pack
  • Base make-up
  • After shaved cream
  • Hair treatment
  • Relaxing swollen eyes
  • Nail essence
  • Body care
  • Mask pack for relaxing sunburns


Ingredients :
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol Polygutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Virdis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium Edta

Impression :
I'm in love with this product now, before this I never use a moisturizer on my skin because I have an oily skin so I thought that if I use moisturizer, it will make my skin feels more oily but in this case, this soothing gel doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I feel that my skin more matte than before. Of course it takes some times for this gel to dries up, maybe about 1-2 minutes but its okay for me. I don't really like the unhygenic packaging, I think they need some spatula to scoop out the gel. Overall, it the best ever, no wonder there is a lot of positive feedback about this gel. You guys can get this at their concept store or online.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

1 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90