#BEAUTYREVIEW : COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner


Hi beautiful! For beauty review today, I'm trying new brand which is COSRX, this is also a popular korean brands. Maybe this brand is not really popular in Malaysia but I really want to try this as I watch one of my favourite youtuber give a very good feedback about this product. BTW guys, this is my second toner besides my Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner. So, let start our review!


Packaging :
I like the packaging, its simple and comes in spray bottle. The nozzle distributes the liquid evenly.


Scent :
It has kind of chemical smell, I don't know exactly the smell because it contain Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water and Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water. Maybe the combination of this, make it smell like chemical. Hahahaha. But it doesn't smell like Apple tho.

Texture :
The product is watery and transparent.


Ingredients :
Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol



Directions :
1) Soak a cotton pad with an adequate amount of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner.
2) With the soaked cotton pad, softly wipe your face from the inside out and allow the toner to fully absorb into the skin.
3) Apply daily in the mornings & the evenings after washing your face. Enjoy the results !

Impression :
I really like this toner because it rejuvenate my skin. My skin feels more healthier and fresh, it also preventing whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes. You guys can get this product at Stylekorean.com or Hermo.my, it is very affordable and good for your skin. I want to get all their product, pray for my money guys!


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90