My Skincare Routine 2017


Hi guys,

Today I want to share about my skincare routine in the morning and evening. I am not a skincare expert but I'm just sharing what works for my skin. For me, skincare is very important to get a healthier skin so that you don't always wear full make up on when you go out. I just started this routine a few month ago, and I'm glad I did. I did change a lot of skincare product but this is definitely the products that I used for a very long time because the result is great, my skin become more flawless and healthy.

Most of the product I used is from Korean/Japan brand because I think korean product suits asian skin very well. So, let's take a look.

1. MAKEUP REMOVER & OIL CLEANSER


In order to start treating your skin right, you’ve got to get rid of all the makeup, dirt and impurities using makeup remover. There are two type of makeup remover which is oil based and water based. I use both of them, sometimes I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with cotton pad and sometimes I massage my face using Hada Labo Moisturizing Cleansing Oil Super Hyaluronic Acid to make sure I remove all the stubborn makeup. 

2. WATER BASED CLEANSER


Now, the double-cleanse. I used a water-based cleanser to wash my face to whisks away any residue from my oil cleanse and the remaining impurities with it. Previously, I use Hada Labo Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash for about 3 to 4 month then I change my cleanser and use Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleanser which give a better result. I like how gentle Innisfree product. If you can see in the picture above, both of cleanser is good for pores and I have a huge pore problem.

3. EXFOLIATION


Exfoliating is one of the most important aspects of skincare routine for a polished complexion by removing dead skin cells and reveal smoother, brighter skin. Up to twice a week, gently massage or tap in an exfoliant into skin. Exfoliant that I use is SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off, Naruko NRK Konjac Mild Peeling Gel and INNISFREE Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam. 

4. TONERS


To prep my skin, I always use toner by sprinkle into hands and tap directly onto my skin or dispense onto a cotton and gently swipe all around face. Toner helps balance skin’s pH levels and preps skin with a bit of hydration to better absorb following skin care treatments. It also replenish and nourish skin after removing makeup and cleansing. I used Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner which contain alcohol because my face is oily but after using this my face become less oily and didn't have any breakout at all. And I also use COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner which is good in reducing the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes while cleansing pores and hydrating.

5. ESSENCE, SERUMS, BOOSTERS & AMPOULES


This is my first essence (COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence) in my life and I like it. Essence is a kind of toner and serum hybrid made for hydrating and aiding skin repair and cell turnover. 

6. PEEL OFF MASKS OR SHEET MASK


Currently in the picture, I only have peel of mask because I already used all my sheet mask. Why I use sheet mask/mask? It is because they bring fast effects in regards to enhancing the skin with rich serum in it. Sheet masks are inexpensive compared to going to a spa, convenient, easy to apply, and brings glowing effect on your skin. Its good to chill out for 15-20 minutes using mask for healthier skin, I use SEPHORA Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying, MARIO BADESCU Temporary Lifting Mask, MARIO BADESCU Temporary Lifting Mask, SAVEE peel off mask and INNISFREE Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.

7. EYE CREAM


With the thinnest, delicate skin on your entire body, the area around eyes requires a little extra care and should be treated like the fragile flower with the helps of hydration and protection. For I cream I use LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel to relieve puffiness.

8. MOISTURIZER


This is the only moisturizer (Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel) that I have because I found that people with oily face is better to use gel than cream moisturizer. Using this aloe vera gel, my skin feels hyrated and at the same time matte. And yes! It has alcohol in it, if your skin is not tolerate to alcohol, avoid using skincare with alcohol.

9. SUN PROTECTION


I finished my skincare routine with sunscreen because sunscreen is the best thing you can do to prevent harmful effects of UV rays. I always use sunscreen to shield my skin. Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ suits my skin very well, it is not sticky at all and give some glow to my face.

BTW guys, I also use lip balm to prep my lips before going out. So that my lips look plump and moist all day.

What about your skincare routine? Do you use any of these products? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. MARIO BADESCU Temporary Lifting Mask tu best ke? Your skin will improve dari segi apa? Moisturizing or acne, etc? I'm interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. firming and tightening pores. texture dia macam bedak sejuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah semua kak MV tak pernah pakai..skg pakai la soul

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90