#BEAUTYREVIEW : Lip Ice Sheer Colour & Lip Ice Color Gloss


Hello everyone! I like lip product so much maybe I can do a lip product haul next time. MAYBE. Haha. So, for today I have Lip Ice Sheer Colour and Lip Ice Colour Gloss. I got that colour gloss for free for purchasing the sheer colour. Isn't that amazing?! I totally love both of this product. Why I love it? Its because Lip Ice Sheer Colour give a very natural pink lip colour and colour gloss makes my lips looks plump. So, lets go through my experience with this product.


Packaging :
The packaging is simple like other lip product, very small and easy to carry around if I need some touch up.

Scent :
For sheer colour, there is no scent but for colour gloss it smells like candy or sweet scent, I seriously love that scent.


Texture :
The texture is light, doesn't feel heavy at all. Very easy to apply.


Colour :
The colour of sheer colour is white but turn to pink after applied. While for colour gloss, it is colourless with pink glitter in it.


Ingredients :
Lip Ice Sheer Colour : Enriched with natural ingredients of Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ternifolia Nut Oil, Beeswax, Argan Oil, Commiphora Mukul Herbs Extract and Aloe Vera Oil Extract
Lip Ice Color Gloss : Enriched with Macadamia Seed Oil, Aloe Extract and Lanolin Oil

Impression :
I love both of this product, it moisturize my lips. Lip Ice Sheer Colour goes on clear and gradually changes color to a sheer pink which further enhances the natural beauty of my lips. Available in 3 dazzling shades: Cherry, Sugar Pink and Pearl Pink. I got Lip Ice Color Gloss in pearl pink which creating a stylish finish, with luminous shine on my lips. You can buy this at Watson, Guardian, Aeon Wellness or purchase online. Very affordable and convenient.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90