#BEAUTYREVIEW : SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off


Hi beautiful! For beauty review today, I'm trying new brand which is SKINFOOD, this is also a popular korean brands. Why am I trying all these popular brands?? Because all the feedback is great and the best. This review is all about this wonderful mask which is SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off. I always love mask either it is sheet mask or wash off mask. I used mask one or twice a week. So, let's start our review !


Packaging :
The packaging is in a small jar with a simple design and plastic cap. It's cute and easy to use but there is no spatula with it.

Scent :
The scent is like strawberry jam. Serious talk, I even try to taste it because it smell so goooddddd..


Colour :
The colour of this mask is red

Directions :

1. After washing, apply desired amount onto face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
2. Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, and massage.
3. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.


Texture :
The texture is thick but easy to apply onto my face.


Ingredients :

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Seed, Sorbitan Laurate, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Water, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, CI 17290, CI 17986, Parfum

Love/Hate :
I love this mask, it leaves smooth and clear complexion. The strawberry scent is so gooddd and my face smell like strawberry? I like it, it heightens my mood. I also found that this mask has Brazilian black sugar and strawberry seed oil which is great for skin. This mask helps in exfoliate my face effectively. No breakouts on my face after using this mask for a while now which means I'm going to repurchase this mask again. You guys can bought this online or just go to their store. It is definitely unexpensive and worth to buy.

Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90