#BEAUTYREVIEW : Elianto Satin Matte Rouge Lipstick


Hi everyone! Its monday, yeay! I'm going to review about Elianto Satin Matte Rouge Lipstick today. This is my first time trying Elianto lip product. Very excited about it. I totally in love their lipstick collection because it has variety of shades and texture. Let's start this review now!


Packaging :
I love the gold packaging, it look classy and very catchy.

Scent :
It has a nice sweet scent that is not overpowering. 


Colour : 
It comes in 12 delightful shades. I have 2 colours which is 04 which is pink in colour while 05 is red. 


Texture : 
The texture is super pigmented, rich, very smooth and easy to glide on lips. It has satin matte finish too.


Directions :
Glide on lips gently or apply with lip brush.

Impression :
First time I used this lipstick, I didn't expect it will last very long but I was wrong, it last longer than my daily lip tint. It doesn't dries out my lips and it leave satin matte finish that I really love. It makes my lips stay smooth, fresh and comfortable. Its affordable and the quality is really good. Really recommended for dry lips because the moisturizing level is great and you don't need to apply lip balm.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90