#BEAUTYREVIEW : Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream


Hye beauty! For today, I'm going to review about Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream which is always sold out everytime I want to buy it. I love this lip cream, its similar to NYX lip cream but last longer. If you guys can't afford NYX, go for this great lip cream, you gonna love it too. So, let's start review this lip cream now.


Packaging : 
The packaging and display match the colour of lip cream. It has simple design and small, easy to touch up.

Scent :
This lip cream have a scent but I don't know how to describe it but its not critical.


Colour :
There is 5 beautiful shades, I bought shades number 02 which is Glamour, its posie pink. Very beautiful and natural shades.



Texture :
The texture is very thick and pigmented. They last the entire day without smudging or smearing.



Applicator/Wand :
The applicator is a doe foot and it comes with a lot of lip cream at times so I need to swipe it off before applying on lips. It is easy to hold and control while using it.

Love/Hate :
I bought this at Guardian, it also available at Watsons. The price is affordable and worth to buy. I love long lasting matte lip cream and finally I found one. This is trully the best lip cream I have right now. I love other shades too, gonna buy all of them soon. But I found out that this lip cream is quite dry so I need to apply some lip balm for moisturizing. I don't mind it because I always have the habit of applying lip balm everytime I wear lipstick/lip cream. 


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

2 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90