#BEAUTYREVIEW : Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint (Cherry Pink)


Hello beauty :) Today, we'll be looking at Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint. This tint received a lot of positive feedback from their users because of their long lasting effect. I'm totally excited to share with you guys about this beautiful tint. Let's start!



Packaging : 
The packaging is so simple with a cute font and design. The cap of this tint is heart shape. The container itself is quite big than other brand.

Scent :
There’s a sweet fruity smell in it. I personally love love it and I think everyone also will like the scent.



Colour :
I bought Tony Tint in shade Cherry Pink, No #1. I love this colour, it look really great on my lips. The colour is very vivid. They also available in shades Red (#2) and Orange Cha Cha (#3).



Texture :
The texture is quite runny but a bit jelly-like consistency. Very pigmented and lightweight.



Applicator/Wand :
The applicator is a doe foot and it comes with a lot of tint at times so I need to swipe it off before applying on lips. It is easy to hold and control while using it.



How To Apply :
I always use gradient for this tint, it looks more natural and beautiful.





Love/Hate :
I bought this at Tony Moly local store (IOI City Mall), its on sales, so I get it at MYR25.90. I love this tint because it is very long lasting, pigmented and moisturizing. But I found out that it is pretty hard to remove it. I always bring this tint anywhere I go because Cheery Pink shades look awesome on my lips. This tint is so popular and I feel that it really worth if you guys want to try it.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

2 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90